Wonderful Wednesday #6

Where are the April showers? The sunshine is still here and has contributed to many Wonderful Wednesday posts this month. Here's the wonderful moments I've had this week.

Easter - I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend.  I ate a lot of chocolate, decorated the house with chicks and nests and made Easter nest cakes. Not much else to say about Easter as I spent the weekend working. 


Knitting - I spent Friday afternoon knitting a daffodil, I'm planning to knit a spring wreath. I have so many craft projects to complete though so it may be summer by the time I finish the spring wreath.

Winning - My work has a Easter raffle every year and this year I won a smarties Easter egg and some perfume. My work colleagues get jealous as I seem to always win something on the raffle. You've got to be in it to win it! 

Tulips - The daffodils are going over now, but the tulips are now flowering. Tulips come in so many different colours now. I'm really enjoying the two toned tulips this year. I'm definitely going to plant some in my garden. 

Washing - I love that it's dry and warm enough to hang the washing out on the line. I washed my crochet blankets last week and thought they looked pretty hung on the line.

Thanks for stopping by, have a Wonderful week. 
Em

Don't forget to check out more wonderful Wednesday posts:
  

#WonderfulWednesday 


Comments

Popular Posts