Wonderful Wednesday #29


Spot the mistake?
So last week I thought I was on Wonderful Wednesday number 27. It wasn't until I sat down to write this weeks wonderful Wednesday that I noticed I had two WW's #27. It reminds me of when my mum forgot her age. She was 43 for at least 3 years. So here is Wonderful Wednesday #29.

Spring bulbs.
I got a bit carried away with my spring bulb buying this year. I had some gardening vouchers for my birthday so I went to the garden centre and filled a basket full of bulbs. It's going to take me a while to plant them all, so I've just concentrated on the small front garden first. I have planted 30 snowdrop bulbs and 40 crocus bulbs. They should flower between January and March.


Rabbit apartments.
The new rabbit hutch arrived at the weekend. Hubby and I spent the afternoon building it together. I had to take the lead as he really is rubbish at DIY (sorry... not sorry it's the truth). The hutch is a double decker with a ramp between the two floors. The bunny boys have settled in well, they love the extra space.

Book haul.
I treated myself to some new books this week. I bought: I invited her in - Adele Parks, The man I think I know - Mike Gayle and You Me Everything - Catherine Isaac. I've just started the Mike Gayle book, his previous books have had me laughing out loud so I'm sure this will be the same. What are you reading at the moment?

For more Wonderful Wednesdays pop over to these lovely ladies blogs:
SallyPetaKateMichelleEl,  HelenLynseyCat
#WonderfulWednesday
Have a wonderful week!
Em

Comments

Popular Posts