Wonderful Wednesday #28


Lets get on with this weeks Wonderful list.

Autumn walks.
It is surely Autumn now, right? On my days off I have been going for little walks in the afternoon. I'm enjoying the fresh air and nature. I love filling my pockets with conkers and acorns. I have them in a bowl on my kitchen table waiting to be polished.

Tea.
I've bought myself a new travel thermal mug which I fill with green tea and take on my walks. Halfway during the walk I find somewhere to sit or perch and enjoy my hot tea.

Bunnies at my feet.
Our fur boys are over a year old now and were getting along fine until a few weeks ago. For some reason they are now fighting and its not just little tiffs anymore. We have had to bring them indoors to let their wounds heal and to be able to break up fights. I know all this doesn't sound wonderful but it's nice to have them indoors. In the afternoons I keep their cage door open so they can hop in and out as they please. It's nice to see them running around the lounge. we've bought them a larger hutch so hopefully the bigger space will stop them fighting.

Looking well.
I keep bumping into people I haven't seen for a few months. Each time they say "you're looking well" with which I reply "am I?" As a woman I hear this as "you've put on weight" which was confirmed by a man I used to work with who recently told me I'd put a bit of weight on but a healthy amount. I find men are often more honest than women over looks and weight. So at first I took offence to looking well, but after thinking about it, I'll take it as a compliment. I think it's down to being less stressed in life due to a change in work hours, owning a house and generally being a bit happier.

What I've been watching and listening to...
This week I've become addicted to Strictly Come Dancing. I really enjoyed Saturday night's show. I'm so pleased that Pasha has been paired with a good dancer this year. I have a massive crush on Pasha. I've been listening to the official Strictly podcast presented by Scott Mills and Amy Elizabeth. I put it on when I'm cleaning the house, I'm enjoying the interviews on it so far. Pasha to win!

So before I waffle on too much about Pasha I'm ending my list here. For more Wonderful Wednesdays pop over to these lovely ladies blogs:
SallyPetaKateMichelleEl,  HelenLynseyCat
#WonderfulWednesday
Have a wonderful week!
Em

Comments

Popular Posts