Wonderful Wednesday #27


I almost ran out of time to write a Wonderful Wednesday, it's been an action packed week. It was my birthday on Sunday and I was truly spoilt this year. Here's just a few of the highlights this week.

Bristol.
Hubby and I spent the weekend in Bristol in a hotel we've stayed in many times before. We call it our home away from home. The dip in the pool, the gorgeous food and sinking into fluffy pillows after a long walk made me very relaxed. We went to so many places in the two days so I'm writing a separate Bristol blog post.



Tapas.
Sunday evening was Tapas time. Bristol has so many restaurants to choose from. I don't usually have tapas so this was to be my birthday tea treat. The restaurant is on a boat on Bristol's waterfront. We shared a variety of dishes washed down with a glass of wine.
You should definately get Peta's recipe for the little green peppers!



What I've been watching....
I've been watching Atypical series 2 on Netflix. It's a heart warming comedy about Sam, a teenager with autism. It follows Sam and his family, making mistakes in love and life.  Also... Penguins!

What I've been listening to.....
I've just discovered Twenty One pilots, I'd describe them as Indie Rock but as I listen to other songs of theirs I've noticed they do like to dip into different genres. Their song "Jumpsuit" came on Spotify and now I'm hooked.

For more Wonderful moments check out these lovely ladies blogs:
SallyPetaKateMichelleEl,  HelenLynseyCat
#WonderfulWednesday
Have a lovely week!

Em

Comments

Popular Posts