Wonderful Wednesday #24


It feels like such a long time ago that I sat down to write a blog post. I feel like I need to get back on the blogging train, especially writing Wonderful Wednesday posts. Highlighting the special moments of the week is almost like therapy. As I sit down to write I think nothing good has happened lately, but once I think about it the wonderful list flows out of me. Looking back, it's not been so bad.

The 80's.
The choice of films in our house lately has been 80's films. Back To the Future, Sixteen Candles, Ferris Bueller's day off, E.T, Ghostbusters, Beetlejuice are just some of my favourites.

To All the Boys I've Loved Before.
This film is on Netflix at the moment. It's an adaptation of a novel. To All the Boys I've loved before is cheesy, predictable and brings back memories of teenage crushes. It's a great feel good movie, grab the chocolates and settle down to watch this.


National Trust.
My hubby bought us a National Trust joint membership this week as it was on offer. I can't wait to start planning days out to historic houses and gardens. I'll post my adventures on the blog.

The Great British Bake Off!
It's back! My Tuesday nights are now booked out to watch GBBO. I always have to make sure I have the biscuits to hand when watching it as it always makes me hungry. I loved the biscuit self portraits this week.

I hope your week has been filled with Wonderful moments too.
For more feel good Wonderful Wednesday pop over to these blogs:

SallyPetaKate, MichelleSamEl,  HelenLynseyCat

#WonderfulWednesday

Have a lovely week!
Em

Comments

Popular Posts