Happy New Year!

Hi,
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year. Mine was very traditional, a Christmas filled with turkey, tinsel, presents and family.

I was spoilt with all the presents I received this year. This colouring book is one of the Christmas presents from my husband. I'm currently enjoying the world of adult colouring.



At this time of year a lot of people say "new year, new me". I'm not saying that, I'm happy as I am. 2015 was filled with car boot sales, film nights, trips to the beach with friends, holidays, being guests at weddings and of course I got married. I made metres of bunting and rock and roll wedding decorations. I became a knitter and a bag of wool has not left the side of the sofa for months.

We are all guilty of making new years resolutions we cant keep. To lose weight - impossible with all the biscuits and chocolates we got for Christmas. To join the gym - I'd rather not pay to look hot and sweaty in front of other people.

So I'm going to try to be realistic. The first new years resolution is to blog more - I'm sure I said this last year but I'm going to try. I'd also like to bake more - watch out Mary Berry. My aim is to bake a brilliant birthday cake for my husband. His birthday is in December so plenty of time to practise. I'm also going to learn how to knit on circular and 4 double pointed needles - Eek!
What are your new years resolutions?

Em

Comments

Popular Posts