Wedding decorations!


Hi bloggers,
 It's only 3 months until I walk down the aisle and say I do. After stressful wedding planning it's nice to finally relax and make wedding decorations. Our wedding has a loose 1950's rock and roll theme!
Cake stand

The cake stand is made from old records from the charity shop and the middle stand bit (technical name) was bought online. I can do a tutorial if anyone wants to know how it's made, as the middle screw bit comes with no instructions I had to figure it out.

For my table centres I am just spray painting old jam jars and bottles and placing them on a old record. I'll be filling them with pretty flowers.
 As you can guess I can't wait until the wedding!
Thanks for stopping by.
Em

Comments

  1. What a cool theme for a wedding! Love the cake stand.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I read all comments :)

Popular Posts