A walk through the Bishop's garden

Hello fellow bloggers,
I'm sorry to you and my blog for the lack of posts lately. Moving house, work and other things got in the way. Well lets get back on the blog saddle. Last weekend me and my partner went to the bishops palace garden in Wells. Here are some pictures of our wander around the 14 acres of garden.
This is the Bishop's Palace, it has been home to the Bishops of Bath and Wells for 800 years.
How lucky the Bishop is to have a lovely garden like this.






The gardens really are beautiful this time of year, so colourful.

I haven't had much time for crafts lately, although I have done some craft supply shopping. I live near a hobbycraft shop now, I fear I could be in there a lot! I have been knitting a bit though. I made a phone case but the picture I took was embarrassingly blurry. I am currently making some wrist warmers (in August of course that is what you make!) still early days on this project but I'm learning how to rib.
Thanks for reading!
Hope your enjoying your summer!
Em

Comments

  1. Hi Emma, Bishop castle looks gorgeous, wonderful colour in the gardens. Glad you are settled and are back in blog land. Your knitting is lovely, I do appreciate how hard it is-believe me but persevere if you have time. Living near Hobbycraft would probably bankrupt me ha ha-be restrained! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for popping by! I've been following your blog, I like the cat picture at the end of each post x

      Delete
  2. Ha ha thanks Emma, I have told Enzie and he was-well, as impressed as a kitty could be.
    Keep posting, added you to my reading list with pleasure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I read all comments :)

Popular Posts